If I go to university in the US, but am a German citizen and would like to work in Germany for RB. How/where to apply?

Sebastian asked on Oct 11, 2018 - 1 answer
BSc International Business with Major in Finance. Currently MA International Economics and Strategic Studies
1 answer

  • Upvotes
  • Date ascending
  • Date descending
Best Answer
Yves replied on Oct 12, 2018

Dear Sebastian,

thanks for your question!

If you want to work for RB in Germany, please apply directly via www.rolandberger.com for the German offices.