Be comfortably prepared with:
1) Why Consulting
2) Why McKinsey
3) Why this role
You need to have your story ready, and convince them you are passionate + serious about joining McKinsey AND that you are an impressive candidate that they would want.
Furthermore, make sure you know the company. I.e. What the service ops practice does, the Partners that run it, what some of their recent insights/projects have been, what the job looks like day-to-day, etc.
You can also take the opportunity to ask some quetions specific to their office, but make sure you're not asking silly questions that you should have found out before from some research! Demonstrate your interest, competence, and likeability.
Mostly expect open questions about your motivation, in concrete:
Hope it helps!
A related question was discussed earlier in these forums. You can take a look at some of the suggestions here.
Actually Zoom interview for the content is very similar to live interview. So be prepared for FIT question which Ian is already mentioned. From my side I would like to give you more technical recommendations:
1. Think in a advance about your internet connection and think about it in advance. Find nice place with a good light and calm surrounding.
2. Dress yourself as for the regular interview.
3. Don't hesitate and behave yourself as on a regular interview by smiling, and showing you structure.
4. Don't afraid to ask some clarifying questions, in case you don't hear smth because of connection problem.
5. Give some moment to interviewer to finish his/her question, because of internet connection there might be some delay.
Wish you good luck,
the most common questions you may expect are:
You may not necessarily receive PEI questions, but just in case I would prepare as well the following (you will need to prepare them anyway later on):
To prepare the stories, I would recommend the following checklist:
Most likely a typical background questions and fit questions (motivation, why consulting, why McK...) and probably also share with you some knowledge on the process.