The way I would prepare for this would be:
- Good behavioral/FIT stories that show expertise in the topic, in:
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Stakeholder management
- Innovation and problem solving
- Normal case preparation, since most likely you will have one. The classics are must read here:
1. Profitability cases- basic profitability framework.
2. Idea generation cases: for any specif issue
3. Growth cases: market penetration, new product launch, product mix change, etc.
4. Pricing cases
5. M&A cases
6. Valuation cases
7. Value chain cases
Hope it helps!