Does anyone have any advice on how to structure and handle feedback calls between first and final round of interviews? I am scheduled to have 2 back-to-back feedback calls for two different firms with my R1 interviewers, and want to make the best of it.
Some more specific questions I have:
- How long are these calls usually held for?
- Are there any specific performance areas I should pro-actively cover?
- Are these calls usually led by the candidate or the interviewer giving feedback?
- Is this also an area where I can ask questions regarding the final round interview process/structure?
- Any other do's/don'ts?
Timeline (for context):
- Both feedback calls tomorrow afternoon
- Final round company 1: Thursday 22/11 (2 cases, 1 CV interview)
- Final round company 2: Monday 26/11 (format unknown)
Many thanks in advance!