Here I've uploaded some written case samples:
(Pls message me for a password)
The best way to prepare is the following:
- Check if the calculator is allowed. So far it was. If not - you have to train mental math. I posted the main tips here: https://www.preplounge.com/en/consulting-forum/tips-to-do-big-multiplications-in-my-mind-726#a1422
- Prepare for a regular case interview - it helps a lot. Basically, prep lounge website is about it
- Practice reading cases fast and prioritizing the information. I found useful two sources:
- Written cases you'll be able to find in google or in case books. I've seen a couple in "Vault Guide to the Case Interview" and "Insead Business Admission Test"
- Harvard cases - either buy or try to find online. You can find a couple of MIT cases here for free: https://mitsloan.mit.edu/LearningEdge/Pages/Case-Studies.aspx Unfortunately free cases don't have the prep questions.