as you might imagine, a CV optimization is always a very delicate and personal matter (besides obvious grammar, formatting etc mistakes). Therefore, it would be extremly helpful if you'd provide some more background on the firm, role and also location etc youre applying for. If you don't feel comfortable sharing this publicly, feel free to reach out to me directly.
In the meantime, some first glance advice:
- If you're applying in the EU (in particular Germany), most firms would like still like to see your high school grades
- If you're applying to a role outside of France, defintely more explanation needed on the grand ecole prep (vs. bachelor)
- Dates: I would always include full date (Jan 2020 - July 2020 instead of Jan - July 2020), as it makes it easier to read
- You're inconsistend with the amount and content of bullet points
- You're inconsistend with the wording of your titles, e.g. why is the M&A role the only role where you don't have a description of the firm?
- Again, depending on location you would want to put a place, date and signature at the bottom of the page
Lastly, I'm a fan of a short introduction of yoursef in 2-3 sentences at the very top of the page
Let me know if this helps. Best,