I am in the interview process with Accenture Strategy. I have already done a few interviews and I now have a final one with the Hiring Manager (Managing Director). Any advice on what to expect.
Accenture Strategy - Final round interview with Hiring Manager Advice?
In general the interviews at Accenture are not that structured:
- No clear guidelines for cases, so the case depends on the interviewer
- 60% chance that it will be marketsizing
- 40% chance - profitability and general frameworks
- Interviewers are less demanding than at Big3. unless you meet an ex-big3 consultant as an interviewer
- For fit I would prepare: Story about yourself; Why consulting; Why Accenture; Leadership; Team work; Your questions to the interviewer
Accenture Strategy Senior Manager Interview: What's the interview process? What kind of cases/questions I should expect?
Anybody recently gave Accenture Strategy case interview? Would be grateful if you could share your experience...
Hi all, I have the phone interview for Accenture Strategy (Recruitment for Pharma) coming up and I was wondering, if anybody could provide me with further information about it?