I am in the interview process with Accenture Strategy. I have already done a few interviews and I now have a final one with the Hiring Manager (Managing Director). Any advice on what to expect.
Accenture Strategy - Final round interview with Hiring Manager Advice?
In general the interviews at Accenture are not that structured:
- No clear guidelines for cases, so the case depends on the interviewer
- 60% chance that it will be marketsizing
- 40% chance - profitability and general frameworks
- Interviewers are less demanding than at Big3. unless you meet an ex-big3 consultant as an interviewer
- For fit I would prepare: Story about yourself; Why consulting; Why Accenture; Leadership; Team work; Your questions to the interviewer
Hi! I am in the same position now and have my last interview (30mins) this week. Do you have an advice? Will there be another case or anything tricky? Thanks!
What is Accenture Strategy interview process and sample interview questions for consultant/sr consultant role?
Accenture Strategy Senior Manager Interview: What's the interview process? What kind of cases/questions I should expect?