Find a Suitable Case Interview Partner via Our Candidate Listing
Find a suitable case interview partner with the help of our candidate listing. By using search filters you can organize the list according to your needs and find suitable partners for your case interview preparation. Connect with the largest case interview community in the world and start practicing today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find a suitable case interview partner?
My language or location is not included.
What does "reliability" mean?
What does "skilled", "proficient" or "certified“ mean?
How do I gain more case experience?
How can I contact my case interview partner?
Are case interview partners marked "N/A" also suitable case partners?
What is the process of a mock interview? What can I expect?
- Schedule meeting: After you and your case partner have confirmed the mock interview, the meeting is set and should be visible on your dashboard.
- Communication: We recommend that you contact your case partner directly to determine the type of communication during the interview (e.g. PrepLounge, Skype) and case preferences.
- Interview: During the back-to-back-meeting, you take turns with your case partner to take the candidate role and the interviewer role.
- Case Selection: Two PrepLounge cases will be selected randomly but you can also change them to one of our other 160+ cases from our Case Library or use your own case.
- Feedback: This is the most important part of your mock interview to improve yourself. Please give useful feedback to your case partner. You want her/him to do the same!