MY PROMISE TO YOU
- Real Experience: As ex. Associate Partner at McKinsey and former recruitment captain for German business schools I have led both first round and final round interviews. I can help you tailor your application to screening priorities and you will learn from me what it takes to secure your offer.
- 100% Satisfaction: I am 7 consecutive months winner on this platform as most sought after interviewer. I am fully invested in your success and will teach you as much as required.
- Performance: I care about you. Not only until you get your desired consulting offer but also when you start your consulting career. Adapting to a fast paced and high-performance job is challenging. I will help you prepare for Day 1 in Consulting and offer free mentoring post interviews.
- Case Structuring: Excel in case structuring. I will teach you >20 case types also non-conventional cases such as public sector which are increasingly used at MBB. You will learn how to approach and effectively communicate your structures during your case study presentation. I have my own MBB grade case library with >50 real life cases.
- Creativity/Brainstorming/Chart Reading: All test for the same underlying capabilities of a candidate. Learn what it really takes to impress an interviewer and stand out from the masses of applicants. I have >50 charts and drill-exercises to become a real pro.
- Analytics/Math/Quantitative: Learn how quantitative questions are designed and how to solve them quickly and confidently. Most importantly, build synthesis and business judgment skills that will set you apart from all other candidates.
- Free Homework Trainings: Coaching is a huge financial commitment for you. I am invested in your success and rapid learning curve. To make the most out of our sessions you will get free mini-exercises to complete after our sessions to apply learned concepts at your own pace offline.
- PEI/Experience/Fit Questions: Learn how to effectively respond to the most frequently used general and behavioral personal fit questions during the recruiting process. I will share with you >10 real and successful PEI stories in writing to help you structure and polish yours. You will learn that the most commonly used STAR framework IS NOT the best way to structure your stories and stand out as a distinctive candidate. I can help explore the right stories based on your CV. On request, I offer offline edits/commenting of your written stories.
- Career Counseling & Referrals: Gain insights into the strategy consulting industry and the steps needed to qualify for a career in this field. Learn how to leverage your professional network to secure referrals and gain insights into specific firms. Get advice on how to build relationships with potential referral sources and network effectively.
- CV & Cover Letter Review: Ensure that you pass the initial screening stage of the recruitment process and secure interviews.