Hi there, not quite MBA books, but here are some tips to develop your business acumen/knowledge:
1) Read through case books - great way to develop business knowledge and understand the types of problems consulting firms work on. Two good ones:
- ESADE - lots of great cases, and also an excellent up front section with some theory / frameworks. Written by BCG consultants
- Sloan 2011 - also great selection of cases, find them to be among the most representative of real cases
2) Subscribe to Finimize: They will send you daily updates with recent business/finance news, and explain what is happening (and why) in Layman terms. It's an excellent way to both stay up to date with most recent events in a couple of minutes (e.g. on the commute to work) and also improve your business acumen.
3) Depending how deep you want to go, get a high-school / 1st year Uni microeconomics textbook: This will be less focused on the "business/management theories" (you can get one of these too) but I find that having a knowledge of micro-theory really helps in understanding the fundamentals of business, and lays a great foundation.
Hope this helps,