Networking for Management Consulting by Udayan
- An in-depth guide to networking for Management Consulting
- Ready to use LinkedIn and e-mail templates
- Extensive checklists for networking processes and referral obtention
Is this product the right choice for you?
Are you looking to land a job with a top 3 consulting firm? Networking will help you develop the connections and support to propel you into your career. By providing you with an in-depth guide to networking, Udayan will assist you in navigating the process with confidence. You will learn to tap into your personal networks, reach out to strangers, and reap the benefits of networking events. With the aid of LinkedIn and email templates, comprehensive checklists, and a referral obtention guide, you will be on your way to securing an interview at your top-choice firm.
Each section contains a preparatory checklist as well as LinkedIn and e-mail templates to maximize reach and efficacy while networking.
Also Recommended for You
About the Author
Ex McKinsey EM in New York Office with 7 years of recruiting experience/ received all 3 MBB offers/Real MBB cases
- McKinsey & Company
- United States
Who am I?
I'm Udayan, a former McKinsey Engagement Manager and interviewer. I love helping people with recruiting, from college students to experienced professionals. With experience hiring across multiple Fortune 100 firms, I know what it is that gets people excited about a candidate and can help you navigate the process. I specialize in management consulting, strategy and operations roles.
- Networking Help – I can help you use many tips and tricks from my networking guide and get you a referral for the role you want. We will work together on crafting the best emails to get you a response!
- Resume & Cover Letter Reviews – I provide detailed comments and edits on your resume and cover letter followed by a call to go through any questions you have. This is critical if you are starting your recruitment process as a great resume can open many doors.
- Case Interview – Consists of a full case and actionable feedback on all areas that are relevant to case performance. I have a detailed rubric I used at McKinsey when interviewing and similar rubrics from BCG & Bain. I will be grading you across all of the metrics identified and at the end of the session we will have identified key strengths, opportunity areas and next steps to improve your performance
- PEI – I have a comprehensive guide on PEI questions and I know exactly how to work with your experiences and answers to shape them into stories that are impactful. At the end of the session you will learn how to structure your stories in a way that is relevant to the interviewer while retaining the authenticity of yourself and your experiences.
- Drills on Any Identified Weak Area – I have many practice drills from real cases that we can do on structuring, reading and analyzing graphs, analysis (math) questions and creativity questions to help improve your performance on any weak areas.