Cookie and Privacy Settings

This website uses cookies to enable essential functions like the user login and sessions. We also use cookies and third-party tools to improve your surfing experience on You can choose to activate only essential cookies or all cookies. You can always change your preference in the cookie and privacy settings. This link can also be found in the footer of the site. If you need more information, please visit our privacy policy.

Data processing in the USA: By clicking on "I accept", you also consent, in accordance with article 49 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. GDPR, to your data being processed in the USA (by Google LLC, Facebook Inc., LinkedIn Inc., Stripe, Paypal).

Manage settings individually I accept

PowerPoint for Consultants - Advanced (1/3)

PowerPoint for Consultants - Advanced (1/3) Experience the real job as a consultant by working on simulated projects and get the best preparation for your dream job in consulting!
4.4 5 36
4.4 (36 ratings)

As an analyst in management consulting you spend a vast majority of your time on PowerPoints. This means that you need to be able to create high-quality presentations. The presentations developed in the consulting sector are of the highest quality since they are used in client communication.

A lot of graduates, analysts and even professionals have a hard time working on PowerPoint so we've added this advanced course to make life easier for you. The course consists of two parts and handles all aspects of a typical presentation. We will show you:

  • All important formatting techniques
  • How to use them and when to use them
  • The concept of storytelling
  • How to structure a presentation
  • And much more!

Everything is fully tailored to the consulting job. Once you pass this course, you will have 90% of PowerPoint skills required in management consulting. The remaining 10% comes from the job itself.

Go to tutorial "PowerPoint for Consultants - Advanced (2/3)"