I have a first round interview with Bain coming up next week. However, I am currently extremely unprepared as have not been able to allocate my time to the practice cases due to my heavy workload at school.
I interviewed with BCG last week, already got rejected and was told to wait for 2 years before reapplying. Just wondering would it be alright if i try to postpone my interview to another time? Or, if I am to withdraw my application for Bain now, would I be able to reapply next year, or would an application ban still be applied?