In terms of perks as we know them, most of them are there when traveling:
- Hotel points
- Plane points
- All transport and meals covered
However, being in the office offers many and even better ones:
- Not having to travel Sunday night/Monday morning
- Not having to travel back
- Muuuuch less back ache for that
- Plus, on top, some of the other perks:
- Cafeteria in the office
- Meals paid in the client
- Transport paid when going to client
All in all, work-life balance usually is much better when you are in the home office, and people normally kill for those engagements.
Hope it helps!