Congraulations on getting the job!
First: Read the 25 tips in my consulting handbook here: https://www.spencertom.com/2018/01/14/consulting-survival-guide/
Second: While working making sure you:
1) Understand the context/prompt (what role are you in, what company, who's watching, etc.)
2) Understand the objective (what, specifically, is expected from you...both day to day, and in your overall career progression)
3) Quickly process information, and focus on what's important - Take a lot of information and the unknown, find the most logical path, and focus on that.
4) Are comfortable with the unknown, and learn to brainstorm - think/speak like an expert without being one
5) Communicate frequently and effectively with your boss - I.e come in with a view/solution (not just problems), flag blockers/delays early, and be succinct in your communication (get to the point quickly)
In summary, there will always be a flood of information, expectations, competition etc. and not enough time. Find out which ones matter when. (i.e. be visibile and focus efforts on the things that people care about)