Best is to double-check it with HR, but the process is quite standard in 95% of the offices and you have 2 main workstreams ahead:
1. FIT INTERVIEW
The "Integrated FIT guide for MBB" has been recently published in PrepLounge´s shop (https://www.preplounge.com/en/shop/tests-2/integrated-fit-guide-for-mbb-34)
It provides an end-to-end preparation for all three MBB interviews, tackling each firms particularities and combining key concepts review and a hands-on methodology. Following the book, the candidate will prepare his/her stories by practicing with over 50 real questions and leveraging special frameworks and worksheets that guide step-by-step, developed by the author and her experience as a Master in Management professor and coach. Finally, as further guidance, the guide encompasses over 20 examples from real candidates.
You can see plenty of reviews from candidates who purchased it already.
Furthermore, you can find 5 free cases in the PrepL case regarding FIT preparation:
Feel free to PM me for disccount codes for the Integrated FIT Guide, since we still have some left from the launch!
2. BUSINESS CASE
The usual prep would encompass:
1. Practice cases with partners asap, as many as you can do.Find experienced partners who can provide a good feedback
2. Practice your math skills, both in your cases and with ad hoc exercisess, such as:
1. Multiplying double digit numbers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ndkkPZYJHo
2. Leveraging math tools (Mimir math for iOS), Math tool on Viktor Cheng website to practice
Furthermore, you should practice as much as you can, and ensure that you cover:
1. Profitability cases- basic profitability framework.
2. Idea generation cases: for any specif issue
3. Growth cases: market penetration, new product launch, product mix change, etc.
4. Pricing cases
5. M&A cases
6. Valuation cases
7. Value chain cases
Hope it helps!