There really has been no change in the cases themselves.
Of course, now you can prepare your paper beforehand (labelling, numbers, etc.) and interactions are different (share screen for exhibits, particular emphasis on eye contact, etc.), but the cases themselves are the same (apart from covid itself playing a role in some analysis)!
Tips for the new virtual
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection
- Make sure your sound+video work
- Get multiple monitors so you can look at 3 things at once (1 screen makes thought linear which is tough),
- Have a good desk space and keep using paper for solving the case,
- Make sure you'll be in a quiet space with no distractions
- Still dress for the occasion
- Think about COVID-19 implications to your case
You might either be given a COVID-19 case directly, or need to consider its impact. I've created a few cases to help you feel prepared with this!