If you know the theory already, I would suggest the following:
- Schedule a session with a coach or a current consultant to get an idea of your level
- Define a plan of preparation targeting 30 live cases before your interview
- Following 1 and 2, if your level is low or if it is impossible to do enough cases in two weeks, reschedule the interview if that’s possible
- Be sure to cover the fit part as well when you practice. Start to prepare for it at least 1 week in advance
- Before the interview schedule one last session with a coach or a current consultant to refine the last steps
If you want to spend few hours only and cover everything you need, I developed a program precisely for that. You can click on the following link to learn more:
After this program, you will know exactly what to expect in your interview, what to work on, and how to focus on the real differentiator to land an offer.
Please feel free to PM me for any questions.