6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS PROGRAM
- I became the #1 McKinsey coach (based on recommendation rate) within the first month of starting on PrepLounge and have kept that spot ever since. Other successful coaches on this platform have bought my McKinsey-specific products to guide their efforts.
- With 5 years at McKinsey, I know the recruiting process inside and out. I can help you ace the case interview and the PEI exactly like McKinsey wants you to succeed. My coachees continuously receive feedback from interviewers that they seem to be much better prepared than other candidates.
- Interviewing and coaching 100s of candidates, I have developed a system to tackle every McKinsey case and question type successfully, regardless of the context, industry, or functional expertise. You will learn how to think and communicate like a McKinsey consultant and not rely on pre-learned frameworks that would only hurt your performance in the real case. Candidates I mentor for 5 sessions have 5x the average success rate for McKinsey. See the link above for real success and offer rates.
- Our sessions do not have a time limit. My cases are 2x as long as the typical McKinsey case interview, which will give you more opportunity to practice and me more observation points for feedback. Basically, each session you book with me is the equivalent of two sessions. I will take as long as you need to get through the case, your questions, and provide detailed feedback. Also, you will get an in-depth feedback sheet after our sessions. In between sessions, I will provide mentorship and am available for questions of all kinds, usually responding within 1 hour during the day. I am doing this full-time and I am invested in your success!
- My approach is 100% tailored to your needs. We can structure the sessions as you like according to your preferences and needs. I have a large library of real McKinsey cases across industries and functions, both typical business cases as well as more creative cases that are increasingly employed during the interviews, covering up-to-date topics such as COVID, sustainability, etc., all with the real associated evaluation metrics. Also, I am happy to prepare tailored cases to fit your needs.
- The program includes my McKinsey Solve Game Guide for free (more than 100 pages + Excel templates + video tutorials) [VALUE OF EUR 64], which has helped more than 3500 candidates since November 2019 and is based on the feedback of more than 280 test-takers as well as my Case Interview Math Mastery Program (20 part video course and 2000 practice examples) [VALUE OF EUR 89].
FAST TRACK YOUR MCKINSEY PREPARATION AND GET THE OFFER
- SAVE TIME
- I will tell you what to improve and how to improve right from the start to optimize your preparation and bring you on the right track early-on
- I will create a tailored preparation plan for in-between sessions for you to work on my feedback
- I will connect you with my network of coachees that also prepare for McKinsey interviews to make sure you spend your valuable time by practicing only with other strong candidates
- GET THE OFFER
- Practice with real McKinsey-like cases, real McKinsey-like feedback, and a real McKinsey interviewer perspective to make sure you are learning the correct skills and habits
- This program will significantly increase your chances to get an offer with McKinsey as long as you are ready to work hard and able to deal with honest feedback
The program includes 5 sessions:
- 4 real McKinsey-style cases, covering the specific question types that only McKinsey is using. I usually make the case longer so you have more opportunity to practice and I have more observation points for feedback: around 40 to 60 min case and 20-30 min detailed debrief + feedback sheet and performance tracking across sessions
- 1 personal fit interview simulation, during which we will go through your 3 stories in great detail (3 stories per interview, one for each dimension) and I teach you what to highlight to stand out from the rest
- Can also be tailored to your specific needs
I will show you how to deliver your messages in both types of interviews with the most impact. As one of my coachees phrased it:
In hindsight, I find it hard to imagine a better, more time-efficient, practice. I ended up feeling really confident for the interview and got the offer.
P.S. für deutschsprachige Kandidaten habe ich spezielle Tipps für McKinsey Deutschland