After having coached 200+ candidates during the last 4 years, I developed the CAI program, which covers in 5 mock interviews the main aspects of the process, to significantly boost your performance. In particular, the Crack-All-the-Interviews package is this month for
1294€/1414$ 899€/959$ (-30%) and includes:
- Session 1: mock interview – profitability case. Qualitative&quantitative case on the most common framework. [Standard pricing for externals: 199€/219$]
- Session 2: mock interview – market entry case. Qualitative&quantitative case with a dedicated framework to structure market entry problems. [Standard pricing for externals: 199€/219$]
- Session 3: mock interview – market sizing. Complex market sizing case + discussion about the top-3 approach to crack the most of them. [Standard pricing for externals: 199€/219$]
- Session 4: mock interview – M&A case. Qualitative&quantitative case + useful framework to cover all the aspects of M&A cases. [Standard pricing for externals: 199€/219$]
- Session 5: fit + mock interview to be chosen based on your needs and performances – PEI/market sizing/unconventional case. In the 1st part of the session, we are going to crack the 3 most important fit questions. We can then dedicate the second part to the PEI, by sharpening your impactful stories with a specific framework, to a market sizing, or to a business case (e.g. an investment case). [Standard pricing for externals: 199€/219$]
- The top-performer toolkit: the 30 most common fit questions + 10 market sizing + 15 great cases to strengthen the frameworks by practicing with your case partners + 3 proprietary frameworks. [Standard pricing for externals: 299€/319$]
Feel free to text me to have additional details or to set up the perfect plan for you.
I have also two advanced packages, with dedicated monthly discounts (reach me for further info):
- CAI pro: 10 sessions to really master all the interviews;
- CAI top performer: 15 sessions to achieve the 95th percentile of candidates. (2 slots remained for June).
Specific sessions available focused on the Imbellus test, quantitative tests (SHL, GMAT, ...), written cases, and presentation interviews. Feel free to text me for more information.