Profitability – Test Your Knowledge
The most common case type in consulting interviews is the profitability case. After all, profit questions are the number one reason for most consulting projects. To solve a profitability problem, you need to:
- find the root cause using the profit formula
- use a tree structure
- go down one branch at a time and segment it
- quantify and look for trends
- locate the biggest driver
- find out why through qualitative analysis and additional analysis
Can you answer basic profitability questions?
Read each question carefully and choose the response that you think is correct. After finishing the test, you will receive an interpretation of your score.