I know how it could be difficult for experienced specialists to be prepared for MBB interviews. And I also know how to succeed there and how to present your best for being hired. I want to help those of you who decided to change their lives to difficult but interesting world of consulting.
Approach: real interview simulation with 3 key components included:
1) Fit interview - very important part, especially for experienced hires
2) Case itself - with the focus on case structure and tips&tools on how to solve case studies in the most efficient way using your experience
3) Actionable feedback - detailed mistakes analysis with highlighted areas for development and strengths that you need to focus on
Bonuses (if required):
- Your questions on my experience (preparation, being a consultant, lifestyle tricks and tips)
- Advice on how to succeed as an experienced hire consultant after receiving your offer
- Other questions you were affraid to ask
To maximize your benefit from our session:
It would be better if you already spent some time on preparation by yourself before the training (5-10 cases or 10-20h spent on preparation).
If you provide me with your background, experience and company you want to apply - I will be able to prepare our session especially for you with additional elements that can be very useful.