McKinsey | 100+ coachings & interviews @ McKinsey | ESADE MBA | Top rated for experienced hires & career transitioners
Maersk, McKinsey & Company
English, German, Spanish
Germany (UTC +1)
$189 / hour
5
Meetings
905
Q&A Upvotes
0
Awards
4 Reviews

Top Skills

MECE Structuring
Story Telling
Confidence Building

Moritz's Offers

Resume Review
  • Book a 30 minutes resume review
  • Send Moritz your CV beforehand
  • Get detailed feedback and tips

My Approach

Reviews

Q&A Contributions

Education & Profession

Awards

My Approach
  • My Approach
  • Reviews
  • Q&A Contributions
  • Education & Profession
  • Awards

Who should contact me?

Your goal is to get an offer from an MBB firm and you feel like you´re not quite there yet? Let me get your there, no matter where you are in your consulting journey and whether you´re an undergraduate, MBA, or experienced professional.

Why should anyone get an expert coach?

Most candidates´ performance is 80% there, which falls short of MBB expectations. Unfortunately, the remaining 20% are usually the hardest to develop through peer practice (believe me, I´ve been there). I worked at McKinsey as a consultant, interview coach, and interviewer, and know what it takes to get candidates to 100%.

What is my approach?

As an experienced coach who knows very well what it´s like to sit on both sides of the table, I learned what´s really important: (1) Decluttering candidates´ approach, which is typically trying to incorporate too much from too many sources, and (2) using the interview as a means to building a great connection with the interviewer. Sounds easy enough and is actually entirely achievable with the right guidance and attitude.

  • Cases: Forget about frameworks and let me help you internalize structured thinking and top down communication and you´ll be unstoppable
  • PEI: Personality interviews are the greatest and most misunderstood opportunity for candidates to shine, so let me help you win people over with great story telling (hint: dramatic curve)

Who am I?

I have the experience of living in 9 countries and transitioning my 9+ years professional career multiple times from technical expert to generalist at a Senior Manager level:

  • Consulting career: I worked for 2.5 years at McKinsey & Company up to JEM level (Experienced Hire) and part of the local Recruiting Team until August 2021. I was an official candidate coach and interviewer, including all associated training and “secret” insights
  • Current role: I currently work as a Senior Business Development Manager at a large Danish trading company
  • Past career: I used to work as a Petroleum Geoscientist in the Oil & Gas industry for 6+ years, prior to transitioning my career
  • Education: MBA from ESADE Business School in Barcelona, Spain & Msc in Petroleum Geoscience from University of Aberdeen, UK

Most importantly, however, I have become a passionate coach who has great empathy for the struggles one goes through in their professional lives and I genuinely want to help people.

Moritz is a CoachingPlus Expert

CoachingPlus 5
Includes 5 sessions
5 coachings à 60 minutes with CoachingPlus experts
Premium Membership (6 weeks)
Ideal case interview preparation

Availability

Choose your favorite time slot and book your individual expert coaching. All times are shown in your timezone (UTC +1). The expert is in Europe/Berlin (UTC +1).
The expert's preferred time slots will be shown in green.
Select a time frame that fit's best into your schedule:
0:00 to 5:00
6:00 to 11:00
12:00 to 17:00
18:00 to 23:00