Who should contact me?
Your goal is to get an offer from an MBB firm and you feel like you´re not quite there yet? Let me get your there, no matter where you are in your consulting journey and whether you´re an undergraduate, MBA, or experienced professional.
Why should anyone get an expert coach?
Most candidates´ performance is 80% there, which falls short of MBB expectations. Unfortunately, the remaining 20% are usually the hardest to develop through peer practice (believe me, I´ve been there). I worked at McKinsey as a consultant, interview coach, and interviewer, and know what it takes to get candidates to 100%.
What is my approach?
As an experienced coach who knows very well what it´s like to sit on both sides of the table, I learned what´s really important: (1) Decluttering candidates´ approach, which is typically trying to incorporate too much from too many sources, and (2) using the interview as a means to building a great connection with the interviewer. Sounds easy enough and is actually entirely achievable with the right guidance and attitude.
- Cases: Forget about frameworks and let me help you internalize structured thinking and top down communication and you´ll be unstoppable
- PEI: Personality interviews are the greatest and most misunderstood opportunity for candidates to shine, so let me help you win people over with great story telling (hint: dramatic curve)
Who am I?
I have the experience of living in 9 countries and transitioning my 9+ years professional career multiple times from technical expert to generalist at a Senior Manager level:
- Consulting career: I worked for 2.5 years at McKinsey & Company up to JEM level (Experienced Hire) and part of the local Recruiting Team until August 2021. I was an official candidate coach and interviewer, including all associated training and “secret” insights
- Current role: I currently work as a Senior Business Development Manager at a large Danish trading company
- Past career: I used to work as a Petroleum Geoscientist in the Oil & Gas industry for 6+ years, prior to transitioning my career
- Education: MBA from ESADE Business School in Barcelona, Spain & Msc in Petroleum Geoscience from University of Aberdeen, UK
Most importantly, however, I have become a passionate coach who has great empathy for the struggles one goes through in their professional lives and I genuinely want to help people.