I have been through the MBB interview process and also interviewed candidates both as a BCG Consultant as well as secondment at Innogy ventures.
I can guide you through the nuances of both the kinds of interviews - the strategy consulting and the in-house consulting ones. My experience is based on 100+ hours of case prep I undertook for my own interviews as well as interviewing 35+ candidates so far in various roles
I can support you with the end to end preparation process. For every session, I would offer the following services for free
- An initial CV review and a subsequent review after the recommendations from the first review are incorporated
- Cover letter review
- Tips on how to apply to ensure that your application doesn't get lost between over 100 applications that a particular consulting office receives
- Q/A session at the end of the interview where we can go on as long as it takes to discuss the feedback and your questions
- Tips on verbal interaction to ensure that you sound confident and come out as in-control of the case
- Grooming and body language tips for the interview day
- Tips on how to conclude your case interview to leave a lasting impression on the interviewer
- Access to my personal repository of 200+ cases inspired by leading case books such as HBS Casebook, Kellogg casebook, Insead casebook, etc.
My aim is to help you land your dream consulting job. Nothing is more important in consulting your network. So if there is any barrier which prevents you from talking to me, message me and we will work to resolve it