I am providing 50% dicount to the first three session bookings. Please use the code Vai50-roX while booking.
I have been through the MBB interview process and also interviewed candidates both as a BCG Consultant as well as at innogy consulting.
I can guide you through nuiances of both the kinds of interviews - the stratgey consulting and the in-house consulting ones. My experience is based on 100+ hours of case prep i undertook for my own interviews as well as interviewing 35+ candidates so far in various roles
I can support you with the end to end prepartion process. For every session, i would offer the following services for free
- An initial CV review and a subsequent review after the recommendations from first review are incorporated
- Cover letter review
- Tips on how to apply to ensure that your application doesn't get lost between over 100 applications that a particular consulting office receives
- A pre-session to discuss your objectives, where you stand in terms of preparation and any sector/functional area preference
- Q/A session at the end of interview where we can go on as long as it takes to discuss the feedback and your questions
- Tips on verbal interaction to ensure that you sound confident and come out as in-control of the case
- Grooming and body language tips for the interview day
- Tips on how to conclude your case interview to leave a lasting impression on the interviewer
- Access to my personal repository of 200+ cases inspired from leading case books such as HBS Casebook, Kellogg casebook, Insead casebook etc.
My aim is to help you land your dream consulting job and develop our friendship in the process. Nothing is more important in consulting that your network. So if there is any barrier which prevents you from talking to me, message me and we will work to resolve it