- Been with BCG since 2013
- Have worked in US, UK, Middle East offices
- Member of recruiting and interview team
- London Business School MBA - given over 100+ practice interviews during MBA to peers to get offers at MBB
My approach focuses on the following: I use previous only old BCG cases that are expired, and I have 1 single case that I give to all candidates to do a diagnostic to understand where you are in the process. Based off that, where your weaknesses/strengths are, I will give you feedback, very constructive but direct focused primarily around
- 1) Structure
- 2) How to drive the interview
- 3) How to enhance your soft skills to build a rapport with the interviewer.
Based off your performance on that case, if you want another one, I am able to provide a 2nd case that indexes higher on the things that are your weakness (e.g. quant, framing, soft skills, creative thinking)
Interviews are not just about the technical side, its the personal side, and understanding how to engage the other person, and making it a conversation and with my candidates.I tend to stress the soft side which is usually harder to crack, then finding the right framework to push through a case.
If candidates have specific elements they want to work on, happy to work with them to identify an approach that makes the most sense and index higher on those key buckets.