I am a Management Consultant with 3+ years in strategy consulting in the UK, Middle East and Italy. In the past years, I have conducted real case interviews and CV screenings for more than 50 candidates, and I have coached more than 30 MBA classmates and friends to successfully pass interviews with top consulting firms in London, Dubai and Milan.
My goal is to provide you with the right approach based on your application status and aims, personal background and case experience. I believe that there is no "size fits all" approach, and this is why I will design our sessions based on your short- and long-term plans.
After our first session, you will be able to:
- BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE
- RECOGNISE YOUR STRENGHTS AND LEVERAGE THEM TO DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF
- SPOT YOUR WEAKNESSES AND DEVELOP TECHNIQUES TO TACKLE THEM
UNCOVER YOUR NEEDS
During our first session, we will focus on uncovering your strengths and weaknesses. The aim of this session is to provide you with truly insightful feedback on your performance, and to design an action plan tailored to your needs.
My first session case is designed to test all your core technical and soft consulting skills:
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Team work and executive presence
- Business acumen
Prior to coaching sessions, I am able to review your CV if provided 48 hours in advance.
CREDENTIALS – A bit more about why we should work on this together
I know how it feels to prepare for case interviews, the process is lengthy and can be very stressful. It is my priority to ensure that you walk into that interview room with confidence and conviction that you are going to succeed.
I am also happy to give specific advice related to:
- Transition from industry: Coming from industry with three years of work experience, I learned a lot about what it takes to successfully make the transition into consulting. It can be tricky, but with the right approach, it can be done!
- Preparing cases as a non-native speaker: I am happy to share my advice about how to best tackle language barriers while preparing for case interviews in English, and the key words and expressions that I found very helpful to crack cases
Good luck with your next steps towards your dream job! I’m here if you want my help!
All the best,