On Preplounge, everyone is talking about problem solving, frameworks and reasoning skills.
My experience suggests that:
- HARD-SKILLS are the weakest link of the chain for 50% of the candidates;
- SELF-CONFIDENCE is the bottleneck for the other 50%.
In short, problem-solving is key to crack cases but when the pressure gets high even the best candidates could fail.
Together we will:
- become AWARE of your bottleneck (problem-solving? communication? self-confidence?);
- identify a solid STRATEGY to address it, whatever the context;
- train and make you a CASE MASTER.