Hey, I've been there.
I know you think it's impossible, or a long shot, or that you don't stand a chance. You're wrong!
Having interviewed for McKinsey, BCG, and (more recently) top MBA schools, I know exactly what you're feeling. I believe the key to mastering the interviews is not only hard work and practice but also self-knowledge, to be aware of how you are being perceived.
Therefore, within the 1-hour frame, we will have
- ~10mins of personal questions
- ~35mins to work through a case inspired on my previous projects
- The last 15mins will be reserved for feedback and your questions, to focus on you
I will be tough during the first 45mins, and then we can sit back, and really dive into your performance, to understand where you can improve.
- 5 years at The Boston Consulting Group, worked in Europe and Africa
- Experience at BCG from summer intern, consultant and manager
- 50+ real case interviews conducted
- 10+ business school presentations on MBB applications to graduate and undergraduate students
- Columbia Business School MBA class of 2020
- Passionate about the NBA, tennis, food and bungee jumping