I joined EY-Parthenon in London in 2017 (2500+ applicants for 10 places), and previously had work experience at Accenture Strategy.
I have extensive experience in Case Interviews. I was Career Leader at Imperial College Business School and ran weekly case study workshops for the consulting society. I also ran 40+ 1:1 case study sessions with students from Imperial, LSE, UCL and Oxford and helped many candidates secure jobs in consulting.
I also have extensive experience in CV/ Cover Letter writing, having helped 20+ people write their CV at University, and having screened over 100 CVs at EY-Parthenon. Writing an effective CV is a crucial step in consulting applications, but most applicants don't even get to the interview stage because their CV is not tailored for consulting!
- Customized sessions based on your experience and needs
- Strategic and competitive mentoring and coaching to help you stand out in the application process and improve all the skills needed to succeed (which includes soft and hard skills - both are very important but often under-valued)
- Intensive practice of Case Interviews, with multiple case types (market sizing, market entry, profitability) and company-specific advice
- Practice of Fit Interviews to understand what interviewers are looking for
- Advanced tips on how to impress interviewers and get the highest scores at interviews
- Detailed CV/ Cover Letter review against company-specific criteria