Why I'm qualified
- MBA at Chicago Booth
- Summer Consultant + full time return offer from BCG
- Final round interviews with McKinsey, BCG, and Bain
- Practiced 100+ cases
- Given 100+ cases
What to expect
- First, we'll start off with brief introductions!
- I will ask you what area of development you would like to focus on (i.e. math-heavy, chart-heavy, type of framework, etc.), so I can select the appropriate case for you.
- [Optional] I will ask you a few fit questions if you feel prepared. I will not ask PEI questions.
- Case time. I tend to be a tougher interviewer, as I believe that's the best prep method, unless you indicate you would prefer otherwise.
- I will give feedback for 10 to 15 minutes at the end. We will go over your areas for development and focus on the key areas that will help you stand out during your interview!
When we'll meet
- By appointment, at least 48 hours in advance.
- Email for availability at tiffanyho[at]chicagobooth[dot]edu
I look forward to working with you! Best of luck in your recruiting efforts.