Why choose me
- designated mentor of prospective applicants at McKinsey with 60% of candidates getting the offer from McKinsey
- got McK offer with “above tracking” rating (i.e. — exceeding expectations)
- at university, helped 20 people with case preparation and resume writing — 70% got the offers from MBB or S&
- wide experience across consulting, metals & mining, chemicals, publishing, research, infrastructure, banking and PE fields to help you with your ‘fit’ stories
How to use me best
Interviews on PrepLounge are not free. To maximise the value you are getting, I propose 3 options for our collaboration:
Option 1: late-stage mock interview. Most of case preparation is practice — and you don’t need a qualified expert for this. Go to networking sessions, meet other applicants, help each other! However, once you think you are ready, message me. Use me for fine-tuning your approach, developing your communication and making last-minute suggestions.
Option 2: fit / values discussion. Cases are not that difficult — in the end, you can master these mechanically by solving 50, 100, 800 cases. What really makes or breaks the interview is the fit part. Having run culture transformations at multiple client companies and arranged coaching workshops in-house, I can help you chart your path, develop answers to fit questions — and determine if consulting is right for you at all.
Option 3: rapid diagnostics. If you are only just starting your preparation, use me to evaluate your performance along the 6 dimensions of the McKinsey Leadership Model. I will highlight the strengths you should leverage in an interview and help draw up an action plan for your development areas.
Once we have done an interview prep, I will be readily available over email / phone for any demands including for CV / resume reviews and last-minute tips before your interview
- multiple case types (market entry, profitability, entry deterrence, capex optimisation, etc) tailored to your needs (creativity, calculations, structuring, communication)
- structured development of your ‘fit' stories that are linked to your values and life goals (and thus are believable)
- detailed feedback along the 6 dimensions of the McKinsey Leadership Model
- CV / resume prep
Please send me your CV / resume in advance. In addition, prior to our interview I will send out a questionnaire related to your goals and experience. On one hand, this is for me to understand you better and tailor the interview prep to your needs. On the other, this will stimulate you to reflect and come more prepared to the discussion.
Who I am
I am currently an associate at a Russian family office / venture fund. After graduating from Cambridge with an Economics degree, I joined McKinsey Moscow to make Russia a better place. Dissatisfied, I recently left and am now building a seed venture fund in the world of retail and e-commerce.
Any questions left? Reach out on PrepLounge!