Since I've only recently discovered Preplounge and joined as coach, I am giving a 50% discount on the first few meetings - just use this discount code: Jonathan50-FXe
I have received offers from various firms incl. McKinsey (where I signed) and have experience of both internship and full-time interviews, and both Germany and the UK. In addition, I have also gotten and helped friends get jobs at other prestigious firms incl. BCG, Bain, Roland Berger, Strategy&, Oliver Wyman, L.E.K. etc. Overall I have done more than 50 cases both as an interviewer and interviewee.
I do not have an "approach template" but aim to maximise the value of my input for an applicants interviewing skills by tailoring it to the stage of the preparation process. This means the content of a session can include any of the following elements:
- general application strategy & realistic to-do list with reading etc.
- CV and cover letter checks and rewritings & CV questions
- specialised interviews for case types (profitability, market entry etc.)
- pressurised and timed "real-life" practice interviews
- preparation for interview elements unique to McKinsey
For any interview practice session I give very straightforward and detailled feedback (rather than sugar coating), because this is on the one hand how I personally like to receive feedback, but also on the other hand how I think you can maximise the chances of getting a top job!