1. I will be joining McKinsey & Company soon and have recently gone through the interview process in London with: McKinsey & Company, Strategy&, L.E.K, OC&C, Parthenon-EY & Credo.
2. I've completed over 200+ case studies at an advanced MBB level.
3. I currently run a weekly case study workshop at my university for over 30+ students. Alongside this, I provide private 1 to 1 tutoring - I’m currently coaching several individuals through the summer internship process in the UK.
4. I’m also the Project Director at the Bristol Consulting Society which involves sourcing, managing and organising six pro-bono consulting projects with national and international companies to help students develop their consulting skills.
5. I’ve gained real hands-on consulting experience, both in industry with Frazer-Nash Consultancy and through pro-bono consulting work in East Africa, supporting micro-businesses for Balloon Ventures