Who I am
I was a consultant for 7 years at Bain and A.T. Kearney, from Analyst to Senior Manager and based across European cities (Paris, London and Madrid). During those years I interviewed more than 200 candidates.
What can I do for you? I will check that all your basics are fine, correct any 'red flag' mistakes, polish your skills and teach you how to crack the stuctrure and hypotheses of any case.
Born in Italy, raised between Chicago and Seoul, lived in Paris, London and Madrid during the last 10 years I am comfortable in training candidates in 4 languages depending on their preference (English, French, Spanish, Italian).
Given that expert classes are expensive and you want to maximize their benefit, you should have already covered the basics and done some practice by yourself (I am not interested in waisting your time and money).
My sessions are not time-constrained by the traditional one-hour standard but they will last until you have satisfied all your questions and have received a complete and actionable feedback on his performance.
A standard session will be structured in the following way:
1. Introduction ~5min – to understand your goals, target firms and level of preparation
2. Full mock interview ~1h
- Personal fit questions – CV presentation and most common fit questions
- Case interview – based on real cases and interviewee or interviewer led depending on the target firm
3. Feeback ~30min
- Detailed feedback based on real MBB evaluation forms (with a strong focus on critical thinking & problem solving, analytical skills, communication, creative thinking and presence)
- Identification of improvement areas and actionable next steps to crack them o Q&A to address any additional question
After the session, I will share an email containing feeback, actionable next steps, and the issue tree of the case.
In addition, I can provide:
Differences between interviews at McKinsey, Bain, BCG, AT Kearney and other top consulting firms
Ad-hoc optimal preparation calendar for the key areas of the interview (critical thinking & problem solving, analytical skills, communication, creative thinking and presence)
Preparation for BCG potential test or McKinsey PST or SHL test, with sample tests available
I truly enjoy to train candidates and I am strongly committed to their success
250+ real candidate interviews
Unique written case material from Bain
7+ years consulting experience at 2 different firms - Bain and A.T. Kearney - from Analyst to Senior Manager and based across European capitals (Paris, London and Madrid). This can be hardly found in other coaches who have in general a shorter consulting experience