Who I am
I was a consultant for 7 years at Bain and A.T. Kearney (until September 2017), from Analyst to Senior Manager and based across European cities (Paris, London and Madrid). During those years I interviewed more than 200 candidates and learned what it takes to stand out from the crowd.
What can I do for you? I will check that all your basics are fine, correct any 'red flag' mistakes, polish your skills and teach you how to crack the stuctrure and hypotheses of any case before The Big Day.
Born in Italy, raised between Chicago and Seoul, lived in Paris, London and Madrid during the last 10 years I am comfortable in training candidates in 4 languages depending on their preference (English, French, Spanish, Italian).
Given that expert classes are expensive and you want to maximize their benefit, you should have already covered the basics and done some practice by yourself (I am not interested in waisting your time and money).
My sessions cover:
- Full practice with a mock interview (candidate or interviewer led depending on your target company)
- Math and analytical skills check
- Detailed feedback (with a strong focus on structure, hypothesis, and communication)
- Identification of improvement areas and next stepts to crack them (optimized preparation calendar based on your schedule)
In addition, I can provide:
- Tips for the fit interview
- Review and optimization of your CV
- Preparation for the BCG potential test and McKinsey PST test (with real sample tests)
Feel free to write me on PrepLounge for any additional information.