- Tell me something about your background.
- Why should we hire you?
- Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it?
- What did your boss or colleagues criticize about you?
- Do you rather work in a team or independently?
Almost certainly, one of the top 5 questions will be used during the interview. While listening to the answers, keep in mind the two major criteria you have to evaluate:
Can I work with this candidate closely in a team every day?
Can I send the candidate to a client alone?
Make sure, the candidate follows the three basic rules for personal fit questions:
- Provision of a clear roadmap: The candidate has time to think of a structured answer.
- Using distinctive answers: Examples instead of generic answers help to remember a candidate.
- Using the answer to sell him/herself: The statements should still answer the question, but in a way that the candidate conveys useful skills.