You will need to focus on IT & M&A intersect. I recently helped two candidates sucessfully get into Big4 Strat practice focused on IT M&A.
Please do some research on following topics and roughly understand the approaches organisations are using:
- Emerging Technologies- Blockchain, AI, IoT
- Cloud Strategy
- IT Sourcing Strategy
- IT Cost & Spend
- IT M&A
- Agile approach
- IT Workforce Strategy
Types of questions to prepare/think about:
- Company A is merging with Company B, how can they speed up integration of IT?
- Company A wants help to move their ERP to cloud. How should they approach this?
- CFO has challenged the value IT brings. How can you justify the role of IT?
- Company A is thinking of acquiring Company B, how would set an M&A approach to make a decision on IT integration
Feel free to message me directly if you wish to discuss further.