Don't worry, you are safe! You can re-apply in September.
However, in order to not miss your shot again, you need to ask yourself the following:
1) Have you gained more experience?
2) Have your showed progression (promotion and added responsibility) at your job
3) Does your resume look better? (Better format, sharper bullets, etc.)
4) Have you networked with the company + office?
If you answered "No" to more than 1 of the above, do not re-apply until you've addressed the above Otherwise, you'll have ruined your chances a 2nd time.
In Summary: how do you improve your screening chances?
1) Gain experience (internships, bootcamps, classes, stratups, extracirriculars, etc).
2) Network - speak to multiple people across offices and aim to get a referral
3) Review your resume - make sure your formatting is sharp/consistent, key words/experiences pop, and your experience bullets are properly written.