Merry Christmas :)
I have a question regarding my preparation. I am an experienced consultant (senior consultant at a Tier 2 company, with more than 3 years of experience). I am preparing for MBB interviews starting mid-January for Senior Associate Position at BCG and Bain et Junior Associate at McK. Could you please help me assess if my prep plan is good enough?
1) I have been doing 4 live cases by weekend in average since end of october. I think I've done 20 to 30 cases up to now
2) I read the Case in Point 3 years and a half ago. So I think I will just read the frameworks again very quicky
3) I also listened to Cheng audios 3y ago. I will listen to them again
Now, I have 2 weeks to prepare for the interviews (vacation, so no consulting constraints). I thought about organizing myself as following, and wanted your feedbacks on that :
- 2 live cases by day (so 15 in total)
- 4 cases by myself + reading Case in Point or Cheng audios
- 2h of fit prep by day (I already prepared my motivation & stories for Bain round 0, and my motivation for BCG also)
Does this seem good for you? I also think about having 1 or 2 sessions with a coach. Do I need one from the office I am applying for? (to prepare in the local langage)
Many thanks and have wonderful holidays.