Hi everyone! Hope all is well!
I'm a senior graduating in May 2021 and am set on recruiting for consulting full time. However, with everything going on in the world, I'm worried about recruiting being more competitive than ever and want to make sure I'm in the best possible situation to succeed.
Some background about me:
- Two bachelors' degrees (business and political science) from a Canadian target
- 3.7+ GPA in the both of them
- Two public sector internships focusing on economic diplomacy & economic strategy
- Fairly involved with my school and community in more business focused capacities (to counter-act for all the public sector work)
- I speak French and know R
I know the referral is the best way forward and I was able to get a few interviews for the summer but unfortuantely I wasn't able to land any of those roles. Is it safe to say my shot with those firms is gone?