10 days is not a lot to be honest. Did you already prepare a couple of days or just starting now?
With this timeframe in mind, it is important that you lift your weaknesses to a level that would be acceptable for the interviews (solid foundation) while lifting your strengths to a level that impresses the interviewer. You always need to have a solid foundation for each skill + demonstrate spikes in certain areas.
How can you do that within 10 days?
- Focus on quality over quantity. Doing or reading 100+ cases does not mean much if you are not applying the right habits to score high. Consider booking at least an initial coaching session to get a detailed and objective evaluation of your performance + learn the right habits for every case regardless of context and framework + get a tailored preparation plan out of the session that will set you up for an effective and efficient prep
- Use the feedback from this session to tailor your prep accordingly
- Practice drills alone and practice full cases with other excellent candidates that know the right habits and approach
In practice, do this every day
- 1-2 live cases with other candidates
- Read through 10 cases from consulting club case books
- Conduct structure drills (1-2 hours)
- Conduct chart interpretation drills (1-2 hours)
- Conduct math logic generation and calculate (1 hour)
- Conduct number drills (1 hour)
- 1 coaching session every 3rd day (2 cases and 1 fit)
- Prepare answers for personal fit once (3 hours), and rehearse them 3x (3 hours)
Reach out if you need help!