as the question reveals, I am interested in working for Bain.
In fall 2018, I applied for the first time on-campus for US offices, and got directly rejected. Not knowing that the ban period (1-2 years, as far as I know) applies worldwide, I re-applied for Middle East in February 2019 and for my home country (Central Europe) in summer 2019. Most probably I got directly rejected by HR because I was flagged in the system.
Then, I reapplied in fall 2019 for Central Europe and US, and in winter 2019 one more time for Central Europe again, and got directly rejected. I'm not sure though if I was still flagged in the system or not (since all these applications were sent after less than 1.5 years from my first rejection)...
In each application, I used a different email and switched between full first name and nickname, but most probably it did not work.
Since my first rejection, I got my Master's degree from a target university in the US and got an offer from a Tier3 consulting company, where I will start in a month.
Since over 1.5 years after my first rejection have passed, it could be the case that I am not in the blacklist anymore. On the one hand, I am tempted to apply now because there is a lot of uncertainty regarding how badly the corona-crisis will affect the consulting branch, means it could be the case that Bain does not hire (or hire way less) new Associates for a few months/years in the future. On the other hand, I'm afraid that just finishing my Master's degree and graduating from university is not such a huge progress in comparison to my first application from 2018 (although I can add several university projects and courses on my CV).
Would your advice for me be to apply now, or better wait one more year, work in the company I am now and then re-apply?
Thanks and stay healthy!