Well, congrats with your choice of going to a business school! But it really depends on where you would like to go and what you would like to get out of it. You have to make sure your reasons.
When I was about to start my MBA at IE in 2016 I had few years in McKinsey, an offer from Google and just started my startup. For me the motivation was to broader perspectives for my own company, rather than getting some job. Having this in mind helped me a lot to lower my stress. Otherwise I would be quite struggling with mixing studying, socializing and sleeping.
From another side, I also prepared quite in advance. Here what I've done:
* Purchased tickets
* Searched for appartments websites
* Linked with current students/alums who I knew or could know
* Organized logistics of my belongins (don't forget i travelled with my family)
* Got visa
* Secured loan and got some extra cash
* Got a plan on how to have myself in Spain (where IE is) and how to progress over
Still my arrival, first few weeks and new culture made me quite stressed, having all the boxes covered helped me with structuring of my thoughts.
Good luck, and I am even a bit jealous!