Hello to everyone,
Could you, please, tell me how better to prepare for PST test? What else to read or practice.
What tests to buy and where?
What I have read and done (or do regularly):
1.Read almost all information regarding PST on mckinsey.com.
2.Done 2 of 3 free tests from mckinsey.com.
3.Done all free PST tests that are available in Internet.
4.Read and listened texts and videos on Victor Changs site, on fless, on preplounge, on mconsultingprep and igotoffer.
5.Bought Deluxe Mental Math and Math Guide Toolkit (caseinterview) - useful, but not so much..
6.Bought Consulting Math package (4 in 1) on mconsultingprep.com. Find it pretty useful. Done Short Cases,Plain Number and Chart Base questions (also on time). Practice full cases.
7.Bought Key to PST and Second Key to PST - there are some interesting tips about all stages of interview, but I would not say the same about PST..Plus one PST-like test.
8.Bought a set of 70 questions and 5 tests on mconsultingprep.com.
9.Bought and done 2 tests on preplounge.com
Last two resources are good, but have mistakes in tests.
10. Practiced some SHL tests on jobtestprep.co.uk
11. Practiced GMAT questions on The Economist.com
12. Read articles on Harvard Business Review, Mckinsey.com , The Economist and others.
13. Studied all needed business terms
14. Do math on caseinterview.com, preplounge.com and on phone aplication
I would be very gratefull for answers!