The best way to learn is by doing :) Post your approach here and we can provide feedback!
General Tips for Market Sizing
- Just like in a case, make sure you understand the question - what are you really being asked to calculate
- Decide whether a top-down or bottom-up approach is best
- Figure out what you know you know, and what you know you don't know, but could estimate
- This helps you determine how to split out buckets
- Stay flexible - you can start with a "high-level" market sizing, but gauge your interviewers reaction....if it looks like they want you to do more...then go along level deeper in terms of your splits