I have an interview day at BCG in June and now I was wondering if the current COVID-19 affair could have an impact on recruiting (direct entry)? Do you think it would make sense to postpone the interview date?
I'm a little afraid of an "indirect" hiring stop due to a lack of projects. While BCG would probably do the interview proforma, they might not hire anyone at the moment.
I'd hate to miss my chance because of an unofficial hiring halt.
How do you see that? Should I postpone the interview, see what the current situation is developing or maybe ask directly the HR as soon as the date gets closer?
Thank you very much for your feedback!