PREPLOUNGE INTRODUCTION OFFER - FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS PROGRAM
- With 5 years at McKinsey, I know the recruiting process in and out. I can help you ace the case interview and the PEI exactly like McKinsey wants you to succeed. My coachees continuously receive feedback from McKinsey interviewers that they seem to be much better prepared than other candidates
- Interviewing and coaching 100s of candidates before I joined PrepLounge, I have developed a system to tackle every McKinsey case and question type successfully, regardless of the context, industry, or functional expertise. Additionally, you will benefit from my insights into the PEI. I will critically feedback your stories and improve them based on what to tell and how to resonate 100% with McKinsey interviewers. You will learn how to think like a McKinsey consultant and not rely on pre-learned frameworks that would only hurt your performance in the real interview. 9 out of 10 candidates who I coached for more than 5 sessions get their desired offer, which is 5x the normal success rate. See the link above for real success stories.
- Our sessions do not have a time limit. I will take as long as you need to get through the case, your questions, and provide detailed feedback. Also, you will get an in-depth feedback sheet after each session. In between sessions, I am available for questions of all kinds and usually respond within 1 hour
- My approach is 100% tailored to your needs. We can structure the sessions as you like according to your preferences. I have a large library of real McKinsey-like cases across industries and functions (also related to current topics such as COVID and sustainability, etc.) with the associated evaluation metrics. However, I am always happy to prepare a tailored case to fit your needs.
- The program includes my McKinsey Imbellus Guide for free, which helped more than 2200 candidates since November 2019 and is based on the feedback of more than 200 test-takers. [VALUE OF EUR 64]
FAST TRACK YOUR MCKINSEY PREPARATION AND GET THE OFFER
- SAVE TIME
- I will tell you what to improve and how to improve right from the start to optimize your preparation and bring you on the right track early-on
- I will create a tailored preparation plan for in-between sessions for you to work on my feedback
- GET THE OFFER
- Practice with real McKinsey-like cases, real McKinsey-like feedback, and a real McKinsey interviewer perspective to make sure you are learning the correct skills and habits
- This program will significantly increase your chances to get an offer with McKinsey as long as you are ready to work hard and able to deal with honest feedback
The program includes 5 sessions:
- 4 real McKinsey-style cases, covering the specific question types that only McKinsey is using. I usually make the case longer so you have more opportunity to practice and I have more observation points for feedback: around 40 to 60 min case and 20-30 min detailed debrief + feedback sheet and performance tracking across sessions
- 1 personal fit interview simulation, during which we will go through your 3 stories in great detail (3 stories per interview, one for each dimension) and I teach you what to highlight to stand out from the rest
- Can also be tailored to your specific needs
I will show you how to deliver your messages in both types of interviews with the most impact. As one of my coachees phrased it:
In hindsight, I find it hard to imagine a better, more time-efficient, practice. I ended up feeling really confident for the interview and got the offer.
P.S. für deutschsprachige Kandidaten habe ich spezielle Tipps für McKinsey Deutschland