As a rare exception I got the offer from BCG to become part of the leadership team joining as a Project leader without previous consulting experience nor help during my recruiting process.
Today I am rewarded as the top BCG trainer and professional coach (besides leading projects), helping newly onboarded BCGers to acquire all skills needed to succeed in their new journey, with 10+ years of recruiting experience, I will help you to transform your thinking into a way that the top firm consultants do:
I will show and teach you how to sail smoothly through the top tier consulting recruiting process:
1. Prepare you for the case interview: There is no wrong or right answer during the case but the recruiter evaluates you from different angels to ensure YOU drive the case and give dialog, you apply hypothesis-driven approach and most importantly, you enjoy the case (otherwise you wont enjoy the work). We will practice different type of mock cases with time for feedback and discussing on how to approach and structure the problem, how to set up a framework and create a plan, incorporate feedback, uncover new ways of thinking and drive the case. I will also share with you “do” and “dont”.
2. Preparation for the fit interview: often underestimated by the candidates, but the fit interview is equally important as a business case. It is your once chance to shine! We will practice and discuss how to best answer the questions and tell fit stories in the most comfortable way that will demonstrate you possess the strengths that the firm is looking for: problem-solving, being able to make an impact, drive, passion, leadership, creativity, a new way of thinking and you are fun to work with.
3. Answer with honesty any question you may have about the process, what to expect when working for a top consulting firm, etc.
As a professional coach and trainer, my approach is customized and unique for each coachee, no off the shelfs solutions. We work considering your context, goals, strengths and areas for development. You will always get open and honest feedback and plan to move forward.
As a professional career coach I can help you with any career goal and/or transitioning you would like to tackle. Below you find 8 weeks career transition program helping you to land in the job that will make you happy. Please feel free to reach out for customized solution if needed.
Yes! you can get the job you actually enjoy! → career transition program
- Find what you want, what makes you happy, what are your strengths, where you can shine -> Strengths and skills, cultural fit, work-life goals,
- Exit & leaving strategy
- Career Self-Assessment/Gap analysis
- Skill development plan
- Get ready:
- Job search strategies
- Recruiter connections
- How to approach them recruiters and firms you like
6. Prepare the winning CV and cover letter
7. Interview preparation and practice to get you comfortable and make you shine
- Elevator pitch: 1st impression, expressing your strengths, passion and personality in less than a minute is key to interview success.
- Answer most asked questions confidently
8. Get what you worth
- Negotiation skills
- Assessing and advising on job offers
9. Landing in the new role and successful take off