I am a final-year MBA student at London Business School. Prior, I had 6 years of experience at Deloitte London as a consulting manager and 2 years at Morgan Stanley. I have completed a summer internship at McKinsey's London office and will be returning upon graduation.
I have been a case coach for LBS students since my first year in the MBA and have a lot of experience in coaching candidates at different stages of their case preparation. Many of my coachees have got through rounds of interviews and received the offers they were aiming for. I also have extensive experience helping candidates who have English as their second language to case confidently and competently.
Here are ways I will help you:
- 360 CV and application review. Everyone applying to consulting is going to be good, so how do you differentiate yourself?
- Guided case and fit interviews for the complete beginners. I will walk you through cases / fit questions patiently and methodically.
- Mock Case interviews. What does good look like?
- Build and present a MECE framework
- Ask the right questions
- Ways to get help from the interviewer that will get you points
- How to perform complex calculation under stress
- How to deal with charts and figures
- How to summarise a case
- Mock Fit Interviews: what does good look like?
- Is your story relevant?
- How to present your story in a interesting way
- How to present your story in a way that consultants will listen
- Detailed feedback on case and fit interviews. Quality always trumps quantity, so being able to understand your strengths and weaknesses after each case is very important. As such, you will receive a summary of my comments after each session so that you can identify your strengths and work on your weak spots.
- Build your confidence. My approach is positive and encouraging. Consulting interviews are challenging but with the right encouragement and approach, you will be able to shine!