My interviews include:
- Personal Experience / Behavioral questions specific to McKinsey interviews
- Real business case study actually used in MBB interviews
- Real-time feedback - highlighting your strengths and weaknesses
- Resume review - show your interviewer what you want them to see
- Alignment on your next steps
I will make sure to:
- Put you in the exact same conditions you would find in a real McKinsey interview: pressure, focus, challenge
- Give you actionable feedback to maximize your chances to land the perfect consulting job
- Craft your story so that it is compelling and highlights your strengths in the best way
- I led on-campus recruiting and case coaching for McKinsey just a few years ago. I've been trained in what works and what doesn't, and know what interviewers are looking for in a candidate.
- I've conducted over 100 case coaching sessions with peers and candidates, many of whom I am proud to call colleagues today
- I focus on actionable feedback, using clear examples and templates so you know where you need to grow to succeed. It's not about the hours you put in, but how you use those hours!
Are you ready to put your best foot forward and get an offer? Book a session today!