Are you an intermediate-level candidate struggling to make it to the next level that will land you the job? Look no further.
- I focus on candidates at the intermediate-level candidate struggling to move to the expert-level
- My goal is for you to solve ANY case, with a special focus on cases that make candidates most nervous (i.e. M&A/JV, growth strategy, market entry, start-up/early-stage venture)
- I am a background agnostic: undergraduates, postgraduates and experienced professionals in engineering, business / commerce, arts, science, law, social studies are all welcome (I'm from engineering myself!)
How are we going to get you to the next level?
- Case type: we will focus on cases that you are least comfortable with, because they are the ones standing between you and your dream job
- Problem-solving: we'll assess your case-solving skills and determine what you're missing / what's holding you back (which is anecdotally nearly every time something you were not aware of)
- Communication: we will ongoingly assess and improve your communication skills (before, during, and after cases), as this is a true differentiator and signal of success in consulting.
That sounds great, but why Salim?
- 4+ years in Strategy&'s Deals Strategy consulting practice (Associate → → Senior Associate → Manager)
- 2+ years interviewer for entry-level and post-MBA level roles
- More importantly, I care about the people I meet along the way and really want you to succeed. That's priceless to me.
Happy to chat about everything and anything strategy consulting and beyond!